This morning, we released yet another version of Craften Terminal. Why? Because we found three really bad bugs and fine-tuned the Chat!
- Friends in the chat are now marked with a star
- Enhanced the chat (i.e. the colors for the different roles)
- Bugfix: Fixed problems downloading Craften Launcher, fixing problems starting Minecraft
- Bugfix: Crash when clicking on some mods
- Bugfix: Messages in the chat disappeared when writing another message
Sounds pretty great, doesn’t it? Thanks to the people who reported their problems in the info dialog. Without you we hadn’t found those bugs!
Another week is over and we’ve got a new Craften Terminal version for you! What we changed? What we added? Read on!
- Added Minecraft head on the top
- Added a report-a-problem button in the about dialog
- Fixed problems with starting the launcher
- Fixed chat messages not being shown under certain circumstances
A week ago, we released version 3.5. So this update is mainly a bugfix update.
Here are the changes:
- Top right the currently installed Minecraft version is displayed. If mods are installed, they are also displayed when you move the mouse over it.
- Better design options for the descriptions of Minecraft versions and mods by using a Markdown language.
- From time to time we will update all descriptions. Until then, some descriptions might look a little odd.
- Bugfix: Shoutbox has made the program freeze occasionally
- Bugfix: Some YouTube links in the shoutbox were not recognized and therefore no preview is displayed.
- Fix: Launcher is not installed correctly
- Minor GUI changes and corrections
Now that the first bugs are fixed, we can work much more relaxed on version 3.5.2.
It will be awesome!
It’s time for a new beta! This beta release will be the last one before we’ll offer you the 3.5 version. Also we updated our Launcher to version 0.9.
Let’s see what has changed.
- Complete new design. Hope you will love it as much as we do
- The resources are loaded as soons as you logged in
- We now give minecraft the correct parameters to start it with all the needed files (languages, sounds etc)
- Shoutbox perfomance boost
- Little GUI tweaks
- Join and part messages are disabled in default
- New info dialog
- Bugfix: Fixed a startup bug while changing the language
These are just “little” changes. So we are extremly close to release version 3.5. Stay tuned!
It’s finally there! After about two months of development, we are ready to release a new beta version of Craften Terminal!
We recoded almost everything to make everything faster and much more stable (well, let’s see how stable…)
- Remade many features
- “Crypted” text is now animated in Minecraft server description boxes in the shoutbox
- Minor design enhancements
- Improved mod search, mod categories are working once again
- New Craften Launcher (fixes many bugs with new Minecraft versions!)
- Many small improvements. You might not actually see everything but it’s there.
You frequently ask: “Can you add the hexxit modpack?” Well, we can’t include Modpacks from us in the terminal at the moment. BUT! in preperation to some further steps we’ll add all mods included in the hexxit modpack. See our progress below:
(Linked mods are already added)
- Armor Bar
- Back Tools
- Hexxit Basemods
- Hexxit Configs
It’s sunday again week 43 and that means new mods! But first free cookies for everyone. *I’m a cookie and I’m free*
As there are currently no important mods available for 1.7+ we extend 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2.
Some of you (100 Votes) wanted the Display Mod for 1.6.2. But unfortunately it is java 64 bit incompatible. So we can’t add that.
So whats new?
1.5.2 (475 Votes) ComputerCraft
1.6.2 (156 Votes) ComputerCraft
1.6.4 (3000 Votes) Monster Hunter Frontier
1.7.2 TooManyItems None-Forge
You can vote for mods over here http://craften.de/terminal/mods/vote
This tuesday, we released a new version of our Craften Terminal. It’s time to show what changed!
- Added french translation
- Improved server and channel boxes in the shoutbox
- Updated Craften Launcher to work with Minecraft 1.7
With 3.4.4 we introduce the interactive shoutbox. By detection of specific elements such as an IP (“22.214.171.124″) or a chat channel (“# Craft Terminal”), completely new interaction possibilities arise.
- Speed improvements when starting
- New server and channel information displays for the shoutbox
- Wiki tab removed
- Modlist was occasionally empty
After a rich beta test a new version of Craften Terminals has finally been released! Also the Craften Launcher has been updated.
As have some of you had problems starting the crafting Launcher, we developed it again based on Java 1.6 and it contains no more JavaFX. This required a complete redesign of the UI. The minimum requirement is now java 1.6. For those of you who want to take a look into the source code: http://craften.de/launcher
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Error when starting the Craften Launcher
- Error when retrieving the Minecraft server connection data under Windows 8/8.1
- Fixed crash when starting Minecraft or the Craften Launcher with a faulty Java installation - Fixed several bugs in the chat
We implemented a tour guide to help people with less experience.
Once you look at the status bar of the terminal you’ll realize new buttons. You will gain direct access to the tour guide and a button to start Minecraft as quick as possible.
Also notice our deeper integration of “Direct-Join”. You’ll now be able to create shortcuts on your desktop to directly enter a channel!