Update: If the Craften Terminal crashes after the language selection dialog, please download the following file and install vcredist_x86.exe (even if you’re on a 64-bit system).
Also, please make sure that your AV scanner doesn’t remove some of our files.
After a far too long break, we finally released the first patch update for the Craften Terminal 4.2. It fixes some bugs that appeared in the meantime.
- Mojang Launcher doesn’t get destroyed by us anymore
- We use our own Java if we can’t launch with your Java installation
- Fixes a lot of problems with Java
- Deactivated server list for now (will return in Craften Terminal 4.3, sorry for that!)
- Improved language selection
- Category “all mods” is now selected by default
- Fixed some more small bugs
We are already working on Craften Terminal 4.3, which will then provide some bigger new features. 🙂