Update: If the Craften Terminal crashes after the language selection dialog, please download the following file and install vcredist_x86.exe (even if you’re on a 64-bit system).
Also, please make sure that your AV scanner doesn’t remove some of our files.
After a far too long break, we finally released the first patch update for the Craften Terminal 4.2. It fixes some bugs that appeared in the meantime.
- Mojang Launcher doesn’t get destroyed by us anymore
- We use our own Java if we can’t launch with your Java installation
- Fixes a lot of problems with Java
- Deactivated server list for now (will return in Craften Terminal 4.3, sorry for that!)
- Improved language selection
- Category “all mods” is now selected by default
- Fixed some more small bugs
We are already working on Craften Terminal 4.3, which will then provide some bigger new features. 🙂
The release of crafting Terminal 4.0 is getting closer and closer! Today we released the first release candidate. This is a version that we would publish as it is.
So, if you still find bugs or want to suggest improvements, then bring it on!
Enough talk, here are the changes:
- Servers can be evaluated
- Mods can now be rated with stars (instead of just thumbs up / down)
- New design completed (especially tabs and buttons)
- Youtube thumbnails in the shoutbox will reappear
- Improvements in the shoutbox
- Updated Polish and French translations
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
We look forward to your feedback and hope to publish the final version next week!
Although we didn’t post much in the past weeks, we’re still alive and working on Craften Terminal 3.6!
Beside a new big feature, we improved many small things, fixed some bugs and added smaller features, like the following one.
Using the tiny arrow next to the play icon, you can select the login to play with. Perfect for players with multiple accounts or shared computers!
This morning, we released yet another version of Craften Terminal. Why? Because we found three really bad bugs and fine-tuned the Chat!
- Friends in the chat are now marked with a star
- Enhanced the chat (i.e. the colors for the different roles)
- Bugfix: Fixed problems downloading Craften Launcher, fixing problems starting Minecraft
- Bugfix: Crash when clicking on some mods
- Bugfix: Messages in the chat disappeared when writing another message
Sounds pretty great, doesn’t it? Thanks to the people who reported their problems in the info dialog. Without you we hadn’t found those bugs!
Another week is over and we’ve got a new Craften Terminal version for you! What we changed? What we added? Read on!
- Added Minecraft head on the top
- Added a report-a-problem button in the about dialog
- Fixed problems with starting the launcher
- Fixed chat messages not being shown under certain circumstances
It’s finally there! After about two months of development, we are ready to release a new beta version of Craften Terminal!
We recoded almost everything to make everything faster and much more stable (well, let’s see how stable…)
- Remade many features
- “Crypted” text is now animated in Minecraft server description boxes in the shoutbox
- Minor design enhancements
- Improved mod search, mod categories are working once again
- New Craften Launcher (fixes many bugs with new Minecraft versions!)
- Many small improvements. You might not actually see everything but it’s there.
The picture on the right shows what we prepared for you this christmas: An advent calendar!
Until decembre 24th, you can open one window each day and receive items, blocks and some ingame money. You just need to be online on our server, click on the correct window and enter your nickname!
That should make waiting for Santa a lot easier, right?
Notice: Every player can only open every window once. Also, you can only open the window for the current day – check back everyday!
Our special halloweeen event is over (because Halloween is actually over) and we have a winner! kingangelo2 found all the pumpkins and is now a “Pumpkin Catcher” for one month. He also won 5000 R! Congratulations!
Additionally, JOkiel won 2000 R and Jan_0608 won 1000 R!
Today, our server was unreachable for some time. We are very sorry but fortunally, we were able to locate the problem and easily fix it so that the server is now running again.
Looking for a new 1.7-Bukkit release, we saw that there is a recommended build for Bukkit 1.6.4 since thursday. As that update is needed to migrate from 1.6.x to 1.7, we just updated our server.
Normally, nothing should be broken by this update. But if you get any errors, feel free to drop us a mail or a comment!
This tuesday, we released a new version of our Craften Terminal. It’s time to show what changed!
- Added french translation
- Improved server and channel boxes in the shoutbox
- Updated Craften Launcher to work with Minecraft 1.7