This morning, we released yet another version of Craften Terminal. Why? Because we found three really bad bugs and fine-tuned the Chat!
- Friends in the chat are now marked with a star
- Enhanced the chat (i.e. the colors for the different roles)
- Bugfix: Fixed problems downloading Craften Launcher, fixing problems starting Minecraft
- Bugfix: Crash when clicking on some mods
- Bugfix: Messages in the chat disappeared when writing another message
Sounds pretty great, doesn’t it? Thanks to the people who reported their problems in the info dialog. Without you we hadn’t found those bugs!
Another week is over and we’ve got a new Craften Terminal version for you! What we changed? What we added? Read on!
- Added Minecraft head on the top
- Added a report-a-problem button in the about dialog
- Fixed problems with starting the launcher
- Fixed chat messages not being shown under certain circumstances
A week ago, we released version 3.5. So this update is mainly a bugfix update.
Here are the changes:
- Top right the currently installed Minecraft version is displayed. If mods are installed, they are also displayed when you move the mouse over it.
- Better design options for the descriptions of Minecraft versions and mods by using a Markdown language.
- From time to time we will update all descriptions. Until then, some descriptions might look a little odd.
- Bugfix: Shoutbox has made the program freeze occasionally
- Bugfix: Some YouTube links in the shoutbox were not recognized and therefore no preview is displayed.
- Fix: Launcher is not installed correctly
- Minor GUI changes and corrections
Now that the first bugs are fixed, we can work much more relaxed on version 3.5.2.
It will be awesome!
It’s time for a new beta! This beta release will be the last one before we’ll offer you the 3.5 version. Also we updated our Launcher to version 0.9.
Let’s see what has changed.
- Complete new design. Hope you will love it as much as we do
- The resources are loaded as soons as you logged in
- We now give minecraft the correct parameters to start it with all the needed files (languages, sounds etc)
- Shoutbox perfomance boost
- Little GUI tweaks
- Join and part messages are disabled in default
- New info dialog
- Bugfix: Fixed a startup bug while changing the language
These are just “little” changes. So we are extremly close to release version 3.5. Stay tuned!
This has nothing to do with minecraft but it’s a awesome game.
And because of that we hosted a own server 🙂 You can get more information over here: http://craften.de/server/trackmania
If you don’t own the game yet, shame on you, just press the red button. We are waiting on the road.
And for those of you who like to beat everyone we also have a ranking system over here: http://craften.de/server/trackmania/stats
It’s finally there! After about two months of development, we are ready to release a new beta version of Craften Terminal!
We recoded almost everything to make everything faster and much more stable (well, let’s see how stable…)
- Remade many features
- “Crypted” text is now animated in Minecraft server description boxes in the shoutbox
- Minor design enhancements
- Improved mod search, mod categories are working once again
- New Craften Launcher (fixes many bugs with new Minecraft versions!)
- Many small improvements. You might not actually see everything but it’s there.
The picture on the right shows what we prepared for you this christmas: An advent calendar!
Until decembre 24th, you can open one window each day and receive items, blocks and some ingame money. You just need to be online on our server, click on the correct window and enter your nickname!
That should make waiting for Santa a lot easier, right?
Notice: Every player can only open every window once. Also, you can only open the window for the current day – check back everyday!
You frequently ask: “Can you add the hexxit modpack?” Well, we can’t include Modpacks from us in the terminal at the moment. BUT! in preperation to some further steps we’ll add all mods included in the hexxit modpack. See our progress below:
(Linked mods are already added)
- Armor Bar
- Back Tools
- Hexxit Basemods
- Hexxit Configs
Our special halloweeen event is over (because Halloween is actually over) and we have a winner! kingangelo2 found all the pumpkins and is now a “Pumpkin Catcher” for one month. He also won 5000 R! Congratulations!
Additionally, JOkiel won 2000 R and Jan_0608 won 1000 R!
Today, our server was unreachable for some time. We are very sorry but fortunally, we were able to locate the problem and easily fix it so that the server is now running again.
Looking for a new 1.7-Bukkit release, we saw that there is a recommended build for Bukkit 1.6.4 since thursday. As that update is needed to migrate from 1.6.x to 1.7, we just updated our server.
Normally, nothing should be broken by this update. But if you get any errors, feel free to drop us a mail or a comment!