We like that either, but this time we have two days after release of the new version 4.0 already publish the second bugfix update.
In the first update, which came shortly after the release, we had solved only urgent trifles, now we found but with your help, much bigger bugs, and so we come to this changelog:
- Fixed crash when …
- Clicking on some of the elements in the shoutbox
- Viewing servers without favicon in the shoutbox
- Show some descriptions
- Changing the Minecraft version
- Start of Craften Terminal
- After changing the language Craften Terminal must be restarted now, so changes take effect
- Sorting by players in the server list works again
- Craften Terminal does not exit correctly after closing. This is now fixed.
This was hopefully the last first bugfix update, we finally do not want to exceed Mojang. 😉
If you have any problems, please send us detailed information about how and when it occurred! We have problems with the glass ball for several weeks and have not yet come to Diagon Alley to buy a new one.