Update: If the Craften Terminal crashes after the language selection dialog, please download the following file and install vcredist_x86.exe (even if you’re on a 64-bit system).
Also, please make sure that your AV scanner doesn’t remove some of our files.
After a far too long break, we finally released the first patch update for the Craften Terminal 4.2. It fixes some bugs that appeared in the meantime.
- Mojang Launcher doesn’t get destroyed by us anymore
- We use our own Java if we can’t launch with your Java installation
- Fixes a lot of problems with Java
- Deactivated server list for now (will return in Craften Terminal 4.3, sorry for that!)
- Improved language selection
- Category “all mods” is now selected by default
- Fixed some more small bugs
We are already working on Craften Terminal 4.3, which will then provide some bigger new features. 🙂
A needed config file seems to be excluded from our setup. Only those who participated in our beta phase got it already.
Now simple follow these steps and Craften Terminal should start normally:
- Download the attachment and unzip it Craften Terminal.exe
- Move the unzipped file into your Craften Terminal installation path
An updated setup will come for sure.
We like that either, but this time we have two days after release of the new version 4.0 already publish the second bugfix update.
In the first update, which came shortly after the release, we had solved only urgent trifles, now we found but with your help, much bigger bugs, and so we come to this changelog:
- Fixed crash when …
- Clicking on some of the elements in the shoutbox
- Viewing servers without favicon in the shoutbox
- Show some descriptions
- Changing the Minecraft version
- Start of Craften Terminal
- After changing the language Craften Terminal must be restarted now, so changes take effect
- Sorting by players in the server list works again
- Craften Terminal does not exit correctly after closing. This is now fixed.
This was hopefully the last first bugfix update, we finally do not want to exceed Mojang. 😉
If you have any problems, please send us detailed information about how and when it occurred! We have problems with the glass ball for several weeks and have not yet come to Diagon Alley to buy a new one.
The release of crafting Terminal 4.0 is getting closer and closer! Today we released the first release candidate. This is a version that we would publish as it is.
So, if you still find bugs or want to suggest improvements, then bring it on!
Enough talk, here are the changes:
- Servers can be evaluated
- Mods can now be rated with stars (instead of just thumbs up / down)
- New design completed (especially tabs and buttons)
- Youtube thumbnails in the shoutbox will reappear
- Improvements in the shoutbox
- Updated Polish and French translations
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
We look forward to your feedback and hope to publish the final version next week!
You have probably already noticed it (at least if you read this ) , but at this point once more officially : Craften.de is online again.
After some problems have occurred on Thursday, we have moved the website on Friday. This would have led to a loss of up to 24 hours (according to experience less). If everything would have gone smoothly. Due to various problems that were not on our side, the homepage could , however, go back to the network only today .
Due to the failure not only the website, the forum and our blog were unavailable, but also Craften Terminal could not be started and crashed in some cases – without a error message.
We are really sorry and we hope that this will not happen again. Appropriate measures have been taken.
As for Craften Terminal we will change in the next version (3.6) a lot. So you , even if our website – for whatever reason – is not available ( or you have no Internet ) , can still use the Craften Terminal. Of course you will need internet to install any mods or change the version , but at least you can start the last changed version. The chat and the shoutbox would then not be affected by failures of the website.
Let’s hope for the best. Happy crafting !
This morning, we released yet another version of Craften Terminal. Why? Because we found three really bad bugs and fine-tuned the Chat!
- Friends in the chat are now marked with a star
- Enhanced the chat (i.e. the colors for the different roles)
- Bugfix: Fixed problems downloading Craften Launcher, fixing problems starting Minecraft
- Bugfix: Crash when clicking on some mods
- Bugfix: Messages in the chat disappeared when writing another message
Sounds pretty great, doesn’t it? Thanks to the people who reported their problems in the info dialog. Without you we hadn’t found those bugs!
Another week is over and we’ve got a new Craften Terminal version for you! What we changed? What we added? Read on!
- Added Minecraft head on the top
- Added a report-a-problem button in the about dialog
- Fixed problems with starting the launcher
- Fixed chat messages not being shown under certain circumstances
It’s finally there! After about two months of development, we are ready to release a new beta version of Craften Terminal!
We recoded almost everything to make everything faster and much more stable (well, let’s see how stable…)
- Remade many features
- “Crypted” text is now animated in Minecraft server description boxes in the shoutbox
- Minor design enhancements
- Improved mod search, mod categories are working once again
- New Craften Launcher (fixes many bugs with new Minecraft versions!)
- Many small improvements. You might not actually see everything but it’s there.